Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Undergraduate-New Brunswick
About the University
Undergraduate Education in New Brunswick/Piscataway
Programs of Study For Liberal Arts Students
Douglass College
Livingston College
Rutgers College
University College
Cook College
Mason Gross School of the Arts
Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
Rutgers Business School: Undergraduate-New Brunswick
School of Communication, Information and Library Studies (SCILS)
School of Engineering
Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
General Information
Student Life and Services
Tuition and Fees
Financial Aid
University Policies and Procedures
Grades and Records
Other Grade Symbols
Credit Prefixes
Courses Completed by High School Students
Term Grades
Warning Notices
Student Complaints about Grades
Cumulative Grade-Point Average
Cancellation of Classes
Policy On Academic Integrity Summary
University Code of Student Conduct Summary
University Safety and Security
Administrative Procedures For Responding To Disruptions
Policy Prohibiting Harassment
Policy Against Verbal Assault, Defamation, and Harassment
Nondiscrimination Policy
Drug-Free Schools and Campuses Act
Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act Reports
Graduation Rates
Teacher Preparation Program Pass Rates
Student Records and Privacy Rights
Student Residency for Tuition Purposes
Research Policy and Research Centers
Patent Policy
Governance of the University
Divisions of the University
Camden Newark New Brunswick/Piscataway
New Brunswick/Piscataway Undergraduate Catalog 2005-2007 General Information University Policies and Procedures Grades and Records Transcripts  


Requests for official transcripts of a student's academic record should be made in writing to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Office of the Registrar, Department of Records and Transcripts, 65 Davidson Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854-5603. Requests should include the college of enrollment and the dates of attendance. At least 10 days should be allowed for processing the request. Students at some of the undergraduate colleges may order transcripts through their college cashier's office. No present or former student may obtain a transcript if under any financial obligation to the university.

Transcripts of academic work include all courses taken and grades received at the university. Students may request a transcript that includes all courses taken while enrolled as an undergraduate student (matriculating, nonmatriculating, and Summer Session), all courses taken while enrolled as a graduate student (matriculating, nonmatriculating, and Summer Session), or all courses taken while enrolled in all schools.

For additional information, contact RU-info at 732/932-info (4636) or
Comments and corrections to: Campus Information Services.

2005 Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. All rights reserved.