Rutgers School of Business-Camden Internship Program
Rutgers School of Business-Camden (RSBC) internship program offers qualified students
an opportunity to complement their academic program with real-world employment experience prior to
Students must have completed Business Communications, Organizational Behavior, and Principles of Marketing courses. Internship Program Requirements:
- Internships can be completed during the fall, spring, or summer semester.*
- RSBC internships are completed for a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 course credits.
- Students must complete at least 120 hours in their internship position during the semester of enrollment.
- Written assignments pertaining to the experience are required, as per the course syllabus.
- Students must have a minimum of 60 credits completed at time of application to the internship course.
- Students must have completed two courses within the business core (refer to your academic adviser or the internship coordinator for details).
- Students applying for course credit for their internship must have a cumulative Rutgers GPA of
2.75 or better.
- Internships can be extended to two semesters with approval from the Academic Services Office/Internship Coordinator. A repeated course number will most likely be used to designate the extension.