Health Administration Minor Requirements (18 credits)
Students seeking the health administration minor must complete three core courses and three 300-level or higher 501 course code electives, excluding 10:775:395, 10:775:450, and 10:775:499, which are open to majors only. Students should declare the health administration minor with their matriculating school; they need not apply for minor status with the Bloustein School. Only courses with a grade of C or better can be counted toward the minor program of study. For the most current configuration of courses for this minor, please see the school's website at https://bloustein.rutgers.edu.
- 10:501:203 Introduction to Health Administration (3)
- 10:501:260 Health Care Systems (3)
- 10:501:333 Financial Aspects of Health Care Administration (3)
- Three upper-level electives with course code 501 (9)
General Education Requirements (27 credits)
These requirements are for students transferring to the Bloustein School (school-to-school and external transfers who have not completed an associate degree). Transfers from N.J. community colleges with the A.A. or A.S. degree are considered to have met these general education requirements. Transfer students from New Jersey community colleges with an A.A.S. degree may be required to take up to but not exceed 12 credits from within the general education requirements.
- Expository Writing (3) Fulfilled by prerequisite
- Intensive Writing (3) Fulfilled within the major
- Quantitative reasoning (3) Fulfilled within the major
- Science and technology courses (3,3)
- Social science course (3)
- Arts and humanities course (3)
- History course (3)
- Diversity (global or cultural awareness) course (3)