Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Undergraduate-New Brunswick
About the University
Undergraduate Education in New Brunswick/Piscataway
Programs of Study For Liberal Arts Students
Douglass College
Livingston College
Rutgers College
University College
Cook College
Mason Gross School of the Arts
Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
Rutgers Business School: Undergraduate-New Brunswick
School of Communication, Information and Library Studies (SCILS)
School of Engineering
General Information
Descriptions of Fields of Study
Academic Policies and Procedures
Degree Requirements
Programs of Study
Four-Year Engineering Curricula
Five-Year Engineering Curricula
Transfer Programs With Camden and Newark
Two-Plus-Two Transfer Program
Five-Year Transfer Program
Other Academic Programs
Course Listing
Administration and Faculty
Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
General Information
Camden Newark New Brunswick/Piscataway
New Brunswick/Piscataway Undergraduate Catalog 2005-2007 School of Engineering Transfer Programs With Camden and Newark Two-Plus-Two Transfer Program  

Two-Plus-Two Transfer Program

Students apply to either CCAS or NCAS and attend one of these colleges for the first two years of the program. After two years, students transfer to the School of Engineering in New Brunswick/Piscataway and come under the academic jurisdiction of that college for the remaining two years. At that time, the student also chooses a liberal arts college in New Brunswick/Piscataway (Douglass College, Livingston College, or Rutgers College) with which to affiliate for university housing and student services. The program leads to a B.S. degree in the selected engineering curriculum. Elective courses during the first two years must be selected with the aid and approval of the student`s faculty adviser in Camden or Newark. Some curricula may require attendance at one or more summer sessions or an extra year of study in New Brunswick/Piscataway due to the lack of availability of second-year courses for some engineering majors at CCAS or NCAS. Specific information regarding curriculum requirements during the first two years is available in the Rutgers-Newark or Rutgers- Camden catalog.

For additional information, contact RU-info at 732/932-info (4636) or
Comments and corrections to: Campus Information Services.

2005 Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. All rights reserved.