Application materials for the master of social work (M.S.W.) program are available on the Rutgers graduate admissions website, http://gradstudy.rutgers.edu,
or from the Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions (732-932-7711).
Applications should be completed online.
A complete application consists of:
1. A completed admissions application
2. An official transcript(s) of all previous undergraduate and graduate work
3. Three letters of recommendation
4. A personal statement written according to the instructions for the M.S.W. program provided on the application
6. In addition, advanced standing applicants must submit their most recent field education placement evaluation
7. A nonrefundable application fee
Deadlines may be found in current admissions material and on the Rutgers graduate admissions website and the School of Social Work's website.
Admitted students are required to reserve a place in the entering class
by submitting a nonrefundable deposit of $200. The deposit is credited to the student's account.