Requirements for the Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree1. Completion of minimal number of credit and residency hours based on track as indicated below:
Minimum Residency Hours
Adult Gerontology Primary Care NP track
Family Health NP track
DNP/MBA Nursing Executive Leadership Track
2. Receive a B or better in all prescribed courses.
3. Completion of DNP scholarly project that contributes to practice improvement.
4. Professional presentation of DNP scholarly project.
5. Production of a scholarly paper suitable for publication.
6. Submission of final DNP project paper to Rutgers Electronic Dissertations and Theses (RUEDT).