1. Students will know the leading
terms, concepts, theoretical perspectives, and current trends in organizational
a. Students will
be able to relate leadership theory in the context of other academic
b. Students will
demonstrate the ability to integrate and resynthesize leadership approaches
2. Students will use critical thinking, experiential and
collaborative learning, and scholarly inquiry to articulate an understanding
related to the organizational processes and the behavior of people in groups.
3. Students will understand the
importance of formulating an ethically responsible vision that promotes
organizational excellence, and the importance of persuading individuals and
groups to work toward a common goal to organizational success.
4. Students will learn to practically apply theory to real-world
5. Students will demonstrate an
understanding of basic leadership concepts and theories in written form.
6. Students will demonstrate an understanding of the components
of a research paper in the field of leadership.
7. Students will demonstrate an ability
to write a research paper in the field of leadership.