Rutgers Business School: Graduate Programs-Newark and New Brunswick's
master of science in digital marketing is a fully
online, AACSB-accredited degree program intentionally created to address
the need for a larger talent pool of digital experts. This dynamic
30-36 credit program provides marketing professionals with relevant and
current content delivered by industry practitioners and scholars with
years of experience in the digital marketing field.
The master of science in digital marketing curriculum is evenly split between:
Many of the courses offer hands-on experience with
industry-leading marketing technology platforms, such as Google
Analytics, Hootsuite, and Tableau. The curriculum is purposefully
designed to develop marketing leaders in our digital world, whether
"digital" is in your desired job title or not.
- Foundational marketing courses modernized for our digital world, and
- Tactical courses focused on important digital marketing strategies and tools.
taught on the Canvas learning management platform, which is
user-friendly and accessible anywhere you can connect online. The
program can be completed in 15 months with a maximum of 4.5 years.
Business School has been recognized for delivering the best online
graduate programs in the country, ranked #22 in the nation in the 2020 US News & World Report survey for the "Best Online Graduate Business Programs."
- Master of science degree awarded by Rutgers Business School
- 100 percent online--no residency requirement
- 30-36 credits required for the degree, depending upon your academic and educational experience
- Integrated ability to earn certifications in relevant marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and Tableau
- Courses taught by highly experienced industry practitioners and faculty
- Two admissions cycles per year
- No GMAT/GRE required
For more information, click on the following links: