- Students in SAS and SEBS or another professional school should consult their dean's office regarding their school's degree requirements.
- For students directly admitted to Rutgers by the Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, your undergraduate degree includes:
- Completion of the Bloustein School General Education Requirements
- Completion of a Bloustein School major program, and minor program (for Planning and Public Policy major only)
- Completion of a minimum of 120 degree credits
- Completion of at least 30 Rutgers credits, including 12 credits within the Bloustein School
- Meet the minimum 2.000 cumulative grade-point average