The bachelor of science degree in nursing is awarded by the university upon recommendation of the faculty of the College of Nursing. Recommendation depends upon fulfillment of the following requirements:
1. Completion of the prescribed curriculum within seven years
2. A minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.0 in all courses
3. Completion at the university of 30 of the last 42 credits toward the degree
4. Completion of required senior-level 705 (nursing subject code) courses at the College of Nursing
5. Completion of a standardized exit examamination.
It is the responsibility of each student to make certain that all of the graduation requirements of the college have been fully met well before each graduation date.