The post-master's certificate program in informatics is 25 credits with a minimum of 225 practicum hours. All courses are taken online. The 225 practicum hours must be completed in New Jersey.
Graduates will be eligible to sit for Informatics Nursing Certification through the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- NINF 5110 - Nursing Informatics/Concepts in Nursing Informatics (3)
- NINF 5205 - Nursing Informatics/Nursing Databases Design, Development, and Applications (3)
- NINF 5301 - Nursing Informatics/Nursing Systems Development Life Cycle (4) (45 practicum hours)
- NINF 5303 - Nursing Informatics/Informatics Project and Change Management (3)
- NINF 5305 - Nursing Informatics/Nursing Practicum (3) (90 practicum hours)
- NINF 5405 - Nursing Informatics/Advanced Practice in Nursing Informatics (3) (90 practicum hours)
- NINF 5415 - Nursing Informatics/Seminar on Issues in Nursing Informatics (3)
- NURS 8000 - Independent Study (3)
Depending on your computer and information system skills, experience, and literacy, you may need to take additional courses.