Requirements for the Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree1. Completion of minimal number of credit and residency hours based on track as indicated below:
Minimum Residency Hours
Adult Gerontology Primary Care NP track
Family Health NP track
DNP/MBA Nursing Executive Leadership Track
2. Receive a B or better in all prescribed courses per plans of study.
3. Completion of scholarly work that contributes to practice improvement.
4. Scholarly presentation of practice improvement project.
5. Produce a paper suitable for publication.
6. Submit project to Rutgers Electronic Dissertations and Theses (RUEDT).