Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Undergraduate-New Brunswick
About the University
Undergraduate Education in New Brunswick
Programs of Study and Courses for Liberal Arts and Sciences Students
School of Arts and Sciences
School of Environmental and Biological Sciences
Mason Gross School of the Arts
General Information
Academic Policies and Procedures
Student Responsibility to Keep Informed
Registration and Course Information
Registering for Schedule Conflicts
Course Load
Leave of Absence, Withdrawal, and Readmission
School-to-School Transfer
Course Information
Declaration of a Second Major
Declaration of a Minor
Academic Credit
Scholastic Standing
Disciplinary Hearing Procedures
Degree Requirements
Programs of Study
Course Listing
Administration and Faculty
Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
Rutgers Business School: Undergraduate-New Brunswick
School of Communication and Information
School of Engineering
Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
School of Management and Labor Relations
Honors College of Rutgers University-New Brunswick
General Information
Divisions of the University
Camden Newark New Brunswick/Piscataway
New Brunswick Undergraduate Catalog 2017-2019 Mason Gross School of the Arts Academic Policies and Procedures Registration and Course Information School-to-School Transfer  

School-to-School Transfer

Any Mason Gross School of the Arts student who wishes to transfer to another undergraduateschool at Rutgers-New Brunswick must file a school-to-school transfer application, which is available online. Submission of the transfer application does not guarantee admission into theschool or department of the student's choice and also does not guarantee the transfer of merit scholarships awarded to the student while enrolled at Mason Gross.

For additional information, contact RU-info at 732-932-info (4636) or
Comments and corrections to: Campus Information Services.

2017 Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. All rights reserved.