A candidate for the bachelor's degree must complete at least 120 credits of college work with a cumulative grade-point average of 2.0 or better. A candidate for a bachelor's degree must fulfill the requirements of an authorized major with a cumulative grade-point average of 2.0 or better in the major and meet the graduation requirements of the College of Arts and Sciences or University College-Camden. No exemptions are made.
Students are required to complete the following graduation requirements:
1. 3 credits in a spoken foreign language at the 102 (Elementary II) level or higher
2. 3 credits of a writing-intensive course, either a writing course offered by the English department (50:989:300, 301, 302, 303) or a course labeled "writing intensive" (indicated by a "W" in the catalog) offered in any discipline
3. 3 credits in mathematics (640 courses only)
4. 3 credits in World Masterpieces (50:090:238)
5. 3 credits in a natural science: astronomy (100), biological sciences (120), chemistry (115, 160), geology (460), physics (750), or general science (890)
Courses required for major programs may count toward completing both major and graduation requirements, but no course may be counted toward fulfilling two different categories of the graduation requirements.